1. Box Dash- These are useful for scrambling letters to create words. Students simply cut around the dashed lines and paste the letters in order to build a word.
2. Letter Shape Boxes- If you have a picture of a CVC word on a worksheet, just write the corresponding word under it using this font. Students will label the picture by using the shape letter boxes as clues. Is it a tall letter? Is it a short letter? Does the letter go under the baseline? The boxes are separated to focus on the individual letters in a word.
3. Letter Shape Boxes Touching- Same as above, but the letters are connected to focus on the word as a whole.
4. Letter Dots- This font allows children to see the individual letters that make up a word.
5. The shape fonts are thematic by month. You will not need to insert text boxes over clip art anymore. Just use these holiday fonts to add some fun to your thematic phonics activities.
These are the first fonts that I uploaded. You can read my post about them here.
And here's a closer look at the individual fonts.